Wednesday, June 6, 2012

step it up a little bit


I will exercise when I can. It's not bad. It's not great, but I feel like I should do it because it's supposed to be healthy for you.

One thing I have NEVER done is "step" stuff. I don't get it. Without any instruction, I tried stepping up onto the platform. I did it. Then I stepped down again. Woo.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong because it was not even close to resembling a workout! Maybe I should be carrying an ox when I do it. That would probably make it harder, right?

OH! You know what is sweet (and totally unrelated but I just thought of it and didn't want to forget to tell you)! Strawberries are coming early!

I know it's because of climate change and stuff, but it's still pretty awesome. I like good strawberries. Not bad ones. Good ones are good. Bad ones are not good. They are bad. Strawberries are one of the cutest fruits, don't you think?

The doctor said I was healthy (going back to the healthy talk). I told him that I exercised. Not step aerobics, though.

My doctor likes bears. He had a bear calendar in his room. I found out that Bear Awareness Week was in the beginning of May. I'm bear aware. Are you?

I bet bears like strawberries.

I tried strawberries and peanut butter once. Because I like peanut butter on pretty much everything. It wasn't gross. But it wasn't anything special. Try it if you like, but it's kind of a waste. Save the pb for apples or bread. Peanut butter pb, not lead.

I'm off to have a strawberry picnic with a bear.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment