Wednesday, August 8, 2012

vests make it work outier


I was at the gym again doing my usual elliptical, when I saw a guy with a vest. It had a lot of pockets. FILLED WITH WEIGHTS.

I was shocked! I imagine that makes everything you do harder! Why would you want that?! Isn't it hard enough already?

I can barely work out with a shirt on! (Don't worry, I keep my shirt on.) And that's just heavy duty cotton!

OH! And a few weeks ago I was talking about stepping. Like, on that step. At the gym. I saw a guy totally doing it! Not fakely like I did it. He was actually doing it in a way that looked like a real work out!

Imagine stepping on steps with weights in your vest. THAT would be really cool.

That's about all that happened at the gym recently. I guess the gym isn't too exciting.

Unless you consider a mermaid on a treadmill exciting. Because that totally happened. She also had a hat on. Like, a gardening hat. I didn't know that mermaids were big gardeners, but I guess they are.

At least this one is. Or maybe she's just a big hat wearer.

They should have a big-hat-wearing, mermaid-walking event at the Olympics. I already know a champion! She goes to my gym!

I could help her, too! I have a team of guys who can train her on stepping and weight-vest wearing!

Next year, we're going to get the gold. I just wish somebody would tell me where they are going to have the Olympics next year.

I'm off to walk with a mermaid.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment