Wednesday, November 21, 2012

all aboard the chocolate train


Well, it's Thanksgiving Eve! The night we put out gourds for Gobble Claus to snack on while he delivers giblets and pies to all the good children.

AND, it looks like Gobble got my Thanksgiving letter this year! I asked for a train made of chocolate and it's here!

I don't know why he delivered it to Brussels. I guess it ran out of chocolate steam. Had to stop there. I'm sure it will be delivered to my house soon. To pick me up. So I can go on a trip around the world.

Then, after that, I can eat it. It's 2,755 pounds. 112 feet long. And ONLY has 6.5 MILLION calories!

That is the kind of train I can get aboard! I think I will travel on it all day on Thanksgiving and toss out pies to everybody I see.

I'll be like a pie fairy.

Then I'll eat it. I don't want to eat it until after I ride it. I suppose I could snack a little while locomoting, but not the wheels. I'll just have pieces of roof in the warmer climates. Because I'm going around the world. In a chocolate train.

OH! I just thought of something! Instead of "locomotion," I'll be traveling in "chocomotion!" That's the best word ever!

My life is amazing!

I'm off to chocomote.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment