Monday, November 19, 2012

winter tires for your bike


I saw this kid riding his bike. It had regular tires in the spot that regular tires would be placed on the average bicycle.

On the handle bars were two MUCH larger tires. Probably ones for a truck or something.

Now, I know it's almost time to put the winter tires on my car. But will these tires work on a bicycle? I mean, could they possibly fit?

If you CAN actually get winter tires for your bike that ARE the size of truck tires, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Imagine all the places you could bicycle! Like, to the top of Mount Rushmore!

Maybe even through the Peppermint Forest to the top of the Gumdrop Mountains!

And trust me, THAT is hard! Unless you're lucky enough to get through the Rainbow Trail. Which I never get. I think Queen Frostine uses magic to curse me. She never liked me after that mishap with Gloppy.

I don't know if I would actually like to drive a bicycle in the winter. That seems cold. Unless I could get a heater on it. Maybe heated handle bars? And the seat?

And a helmet! With heat!

I'm liking this! I could totally rule the bike path in the winter!

I would plow right by Queen Frostine with Gramma Nut in my sidecar! Since my bicycle would have a sidecar. Also heated.

That's how I roll. Heated and largely-tired.

I'm off to purchase a bicycle.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment