Thursday, December 27, 2012

oceans of syrup 11


So earlier this year, Canada had some maple syrup missing. 3,000 tons of it. Luckily, the thieves have been caught! YES! 18 people were captured taking maple syrup out of the "Official Strategic Reserve of Maple Syrup" in Saint-Louis-de-Blandford.

It's Canadian. What do you expect for a name?

How much syrup is that, you ask? Good enough for 180 million pancakes. Or, if you're like me, good for 10 pancakes. I like a LOT of maple syrup.

Now, in these United States of America, we have a Strategic Oil Reserve. Which kinda makes sense. You may not be a fan of the petrol, but we need it. A lot. It kinda runs EVERYTHING.

Would the world actually stop if maple syrup was gone? I mean...do you really need a STRATEGIC reserve of it?

Oh...did I mention they have 46 MILLION POUNDS OF IT ON RESERVE! STRATEGICALLY!

Now if we could only power cars on maple syrup! That would be something special! I would just go to the pump and chug it!

I don't do that now. Because gas does NOT taste good. And it might kill me. Which is bad. So don't do that.

Now we know why nobody attacks Canada. They have all the maple syrup. NOBODY wants to mess that up!

"Hello? Canada? We're going to attack you with big weapons and stuff."

"Oh, hi. Yeah, we have all your maple syrup, you know, eh. If you ever want to eat a pancake again, you might want to rethink this decision. Eh?"

"Oh...um...does the United States have anything cool?"

"Nope."

"Ok. We'll call them. Thanks for the syrup!"

That conversation happens every day. It might be time to move to Canada.

I'm off to maple my syrup.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment