Wednesday, October 16, 2013

raining diamonds

New research has found that Jupiter and Saturn might be filled with DIAMONDS! They’re just floating around in there. Waiting to be picked by anyone able to make the trip there.

Now, those are some pretty big planets. Like, HUGE planets. So they think there might be GIANT diamonds there. What they call “diamondbergs.”

I bet the Titanic would have LOVED to crash into one of those! That would have changed the entire movie!

Jack: Never let go.

Rose: I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll never…OH! Look! A giant diamond! Let me see if I can get some diamonds, ok Jack? Jack?

There aren’t only diamondbergs, but also liquid diamond! YES! I guess they get close to the planet’s core and melt.

Imagine swimming in a pool filled with liquid diamond! That is what I call luxury!

Me: Would you like to go for a swim in my liquid diamond pool?

You: I would love to. Do you have anything to drink?

Me: Here, have a refreshing glass of liquid diamond.

You: Do you also eat diamonds for food?

Me: I do. I use my diamond teeth to chew it. Why? Do you still have gold teeth and swim in liquid gold?!

You: …maybe…

Me: I don’t think we can be friends anymore.

And that was the conversation I had yesterday. On my Saturn estate. Because I’m rich like that.

I’m off to chug diamonds.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment