Thursday, January 2, 2014

bigger candy wins again

I’ve said this for years. When you make candy and want to sell more of it, just MAKE IT BIGGER.

Finally, m&m’s are joining the party! This year, they are adding new MEGA-style candy-coated chocolate.

THREE TIMES the amount of chocolate getting coated with candy! That will also require some extra candy coating! I don’t know the coating-to-chocolate ratio, so I cannot tell you exactly how much more coating will be needed, but I’m fairly confident it will be LOTS more!

I have also tried some new flavors of m&m’s. Generally, I’m not a fan of possessive candy, but having done my research on them, I feel like it’s acceptable to try new varieties. But I will NOT let them own me!

There is a white chocolate peppermint flavor and a holiday mint flavor.

Both tasted minty. And were good. You can probably get them cheaper now. I did.

Though, I am not quite sure what flavor “holiday” is. I did not know that was, in fact, a flavor. Or that it was even a variety of mint!

I mean, there’s wintergreen mint, pepper mint, and spear mint, but what is "holiday?" And how do you make it minty?!

Doing intense research online came up with nothing. So, I cannot officially tell you what "holiday" is or how it became a flavor.

Maybe it's more like saying, "That's cool." Or, "That's awesome." When I was younger, I used to say, "That's totally mint!" I should say that more often.

I DID enjoy green flavor recently. NOT wintergreen. Unspecified-season green. It was in the form of yoghurt that was frozen. I would say it tasted "mint," but that might be confusing. Since the flavor was not mint. It was just "green." Green tastes good.

Green Tastes Good would also be a good name for a band.

I’m off to lick a holiday.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment