Wednesday, January 8, 2014

circle the magnetic field

Have you ever seen dogs circle around before they go to the bathroom? Did you know that scientists have been trying to figure their reasons for YEARS and now have a theory as to why?!

They like to line up with the magnetic field! The Earth’s magnetic field. Not the band. You don’t have to play them certain songs to go to the bathroom.

Well, your dog MIGHT need that. But it’s not what was studied.

The magnetic field is not always “calm.” But, when it is, dogs line up along the north-south axis. Then it is time to go bathrooming!

How do they even know?! Are all dogs like Magneto?! Do they know that you need protection from cosmic rays when going potty? I mean, that’s the first thing my mom ever taught me.

Me: “MOM! I have to potty!”

Mom: “The bathroom is over there. But remember, WATCH OUT FOR COSMIC RAYS!”

Maybe the Fantastic Four should have had my mom.

Is this actually something humans should do? Is there something in the digestive system that works better when lined up with the north-south axis? Should I eat more magnets? (Editor’s Note: NEVER EAT MAGNETS)

Should I be bringing a compass with me every time I go to the bathroom?

Maybe I should go into the woods and attempt to "feel" the magnetic field. I’ve been called an outdoorsman before. I mean, I called myself that once. I have been outdoors. So I’m pretty sure it’s true.

As you can see, I have a lot of questions about going to the bathroom. I have no idea what I should do. Hopefully somebody will answer them soon because I really have to go.

I’m off to field a magnet.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment