Monday, January 6, 2014

don’t buy that

I recently saw a list of things NOT to buy in 2014. It says things like GPS, because you probably have a similar app on your phone. And cable TV because you might save money streaming everything.

In the article, the second thing on the list was “landline service.” They talk about everybody going to mobile phones and stuff.

Then, as I was reading it, it said, “according to data released this month by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

WHAT?! Why are they asking people about their phones instead of doing diseases preventions?!

I can’t find anything about them having an Office of Landline Phone Ownership on their website.

BUT! As luck would have it! I found out OTHER stuff about them!

The CDC has a museum! I bet you didn’t know that! They get special health-related exhibits and performances.

I don’t know about you, but this is getting me more excited than and a pet robot dragon.

Also…SUMMER CAMP!

What kid wouldn’t want to go to CDC Summer Camp?! I bet they wash their hands ALL THE TIME.

I wish I knew about this when I was in high school. I would have been there every year.

Instead of sports, we would clean offices. And instead of roasting marshmallows over a fire, we’d boil water to purify it.

“Fun” just took on a whole new meaning.

I’m off to view the CDC museum’s online exhibits.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment