Monday, February 10, 2014

lunar herbs and spices

NASA has a problem: How can we feed people basil from the moon?

Seriously. THAT is a something they have been trying to figure out!

Why? Because NASA knows how to have a good thyme!

They want to get basil to grow on the moon because if they can do that, they might be able to get people on the moon! Because you can live off basil!

Well, maybe not, but it starts the idea of growing food on the moon. Which is what we really need if we plan on have an herb spa on the moon.

I’m totally cool with basil. Though, my favorite herbs and spices are oregano and cayenne pepper.

Also! As a bonus! We could use water from Mars to grow this stuff! The Mars rover Opportunity found out that fresh water was once on Mars. If we can find it again, why not use it for my moon chia herb garden?

We should just plant herbs all over the moon. Make it like the forest moon of Endor. The herb moon of Earth. Without Ewoks.

Unless we can find some Ewoks on our trip to Venus! Maybe they love tending herb gardens! Imagine going to the store and seeing spices grown on the moon with Martian water and prepared by Ewoks.

I would buy that every day.

We might be able to slice the price of spice since Google is involved with the program. They call it Google Spice. (Not actually true.)

OH! Now I wish the Spice Girls were getting back together and adding a computer savvy spice girl.

I like to experiment with my herbs and spices. If you come over, I'll spice up your life and do my best to curry in your favor.

I’m off to get my tarragon.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment