Friday, February 24, 2012

bread on the side of the road

That's what I saw. Just an innocent loaf of bread. On the side of the road. It was so sad.

I love bread. I used to eat bread raw. Right out of the bag. I know, you like to cook it first, but I was a crazy kid.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I do cook it. Most of the time. Sometimes, late at night, when I'm craving something naughty, I'll just open a bag of bread and start eating.

I know! I'm wild!

But that's me.

I was tempted to stop and pick up that lonely loaf of bread. I was THIS CLOSE to doing it.

I just adore bread. All kinds, too! Wheat, honey oat, 12-grain, 9-grain, oatmeal, yummy, all of them!

Cook it in the toaster or just eat it out of the bag! It's good stuff!

I don't know who invented bread, but that was a smart person. I bet it was Einstein or Curie or Tesla or something. They were smart and all of them liked fields of wheat.

Next time you pick up a loaf of bread, think of me.

Then think of a banana wearing a cape. Because that's really funny.

I'm off to save some banana bread.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment