Wednesday, November 28, 2012

viva la wrinkle resistance


NOT that it's any of your business, but I was shopping for underwear the other day. (You ARE getting personal, aren't you?) In the underwear section, I found "wrinkle-resistant" boxers.

Trust me, I'm a HUGE fan of any clothing that will resist a wrinkle. It's amazing! I don't know what magical spell they put on the clothes, but it's SUPER helpful.

Ironing is hot and dangerous. And it NEVER comes out right. Because of the sleeves! That's the worst! If you accidentally iron a wrinkle INTO the shirt? It's there FOREVER.

I can honestly say that I've never ironed my underwear. Like, ever. I guess I never found the need. I mean...nobody sees it, right?

Well, some people might see a little. I wear my pants kinda baggy, so the underwear peeks out the top. Not because I think it's cool. It's just way more comfortable that way. And because I can't afford a belt.

So are people looking at my undies saying, "Oh My Gosh! Do you see the wrinkles on those underwears? I bet he never irons them. Probably doesn't iron his socks either. How can somebody leave the house looking so unsmooth?!"

How long can an ironed pair of underwear actually stay smooth? Don't you sit down? You HAVE to sit at least ONCE in a day, right? Isn't that going to wrinkle them?!

I just don't get it! Nor do I see the need. I'm not going to walk around in my undies at a fancy party.

Unless it's a fancy underwear party. Then I guess it's important. If there is one, I'm ready. Because I bought the undies. What can I say? I love a lack of wrinkles!

I'm off to iron my undies.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment