Monday, December 3, 2012

welcome to the unicorn lair


Unicorns live in North Korea. And they don't just LIVE there! They were also DOMESTICATED there! Archaeologists found a cave called the "Unicorn Lair" where King Tongmyong kept his unicorn between trips!

Now, some naysayers are "claiming" that this is not true. One reason is that they say North Korea might not have the most accurate news department/government agency.

Others are saying that there is, in fact, a cave called "Unicorn Lair," but it's just a fancy name for the cave. Like "Purgatory Chasm," or "Devil's Cliff," or "Chocolate Hills."

I suppose that is possible. I have different names for many locations in my apartment. For example, the cabinet under the sink is called "Mario's Pipe."

The bathroom is called "The Dragon's Cove." My closet is "Unicorn Spaceship." My chair is called "The Throne For Watching TV and Eating Vegetables and Sometimes Drinking Tea." (Still working on that one.)

But my favorite is my kitchen. Where you actually enter "Dinosaur Cliff."

These all got their names because they ACTUALLY have this stuff there! No joke! So when I see something called "Unicorn Lair," I'm inclined AND declined to believe that there is a real unicorn in there!

If I had complete control over the news, I would also report awesome stories about REAL things. That is why I'm applying for a job as a journalist in North Korea.

The world deserves the truth and clearly, I'm the only one responsible enough to make it up.

I'm off to report investigatively.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment