Monday, September 23, 2013

cats in space

Iran wants to put a kitty in space! Because Iran wants to have the cutest space program ever!

Just imagine kitties in space suits. Are you imagining it? The cuteness is overwhelming, isn’t it?!

Apparently, Iran has been sending animals into space for the past few years. They did a mouse, a turtle, and some worms. I’m not sure if it was at the same time, but I really hope it was. That’s just a children’s book WAITING to happen!

Why isn’t Iran putting video of all this stuff on YouTube? Or getting Pixar to make movies? I mean, seriously, cute animals in space? It practically writes itself!

The latest trip (Space Animals 2) is coming soon and it’s going to be a cat, a mouse, or a rabbit going into space. I have no idea how they decide this, but if it’s anything like the movies, showing the three of them training for a space mission would be awesome!

It would be like Bucky O’Hare, Nyan Cat, and Mickey Mouse all competing to be the next animal in space.

Obviously Bucky would win. Because he’s funky AND fresh. Also, he goes where no other rabbit would dare. Plus, he has a laser gun.

I would totally watch a cartoon about space-kitties purring and fighting yarn and stuff. Or not even a cartoon! Just put a bunch of kitties in space and film it! Like, “Real Kitties of the Milky Way!”

I would watch that all the time, Iran! That’s what you need to do! That will get you funding for the next trip with cute and cuddly animals!

OH! Then you could do the next Puppy Bowl in space! Just a bunch of floating puppies.

People would completely forget about that weird football game. Trust me. I’m a TV executive every third Wednesday.

I’m off to be cute. In space.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment